Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

TAKE ME TO YOUR FOLLOWERS

MON 09 MAY 2011 5:14pm

If you are in my blog and cast your eyes over to the right you will see a gallery of smiling faces. These are people who claim to like my blog and have become FOLLOWERS. They receive every post I put out. They did this by pushing the Follower widget at the top of the faces. You can too! It’s free and I’d love to have you on the Back Porch with me.

Don’t forget to put your face with the others. Don’t be shy, you have a nice smile.

Also, you can be either public or private with your following, just push the appropriate button. So, hope to see you soon.

Also, while I’m at it, I finally figured out that I had the option to make COMMENTS easier to do. I re-set it and now you don’t have to sign in or anything, just go to the comment section and write it in.  And I will answer you. Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment