Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A STROLL THROUGH PORT STANLEY

MON 21JUNE 2011  I hit Port Stanley the other day. It's always a good place to visit.  Check it out here.
While there I treated myself to dinner at Me & Suzi's, a cool little patioed place with a list of micro-brewery beers. I sampled a Barking Squirrel, and a Dead Elephant, favouring the Squirrel. Grilled chicken and Caesar salad was the meal, sticking to my diet. Needing to walk all that off I strolled around the town. 
Peaceful inner harbour
Lift Bridge

Fading creation

Sign of the times?

Port Stanley Terminal Rail. Rides available.

Industrial part of town


Main Beach
Catching the breeze

Para-sailor packing up

The famous Mackie's

The Drive-Around

Main Harbour with Lake Erie Fishing Boats

A goose family enjoying the harbour

                  And as the sun sets slowly over the geese, I end my walk and make my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment